Powered by Blogger.

t+j Designs Style Challenge: The Participants!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanks to everyone who participated in our first ever t+j Designs Style Challenge!  I really enjoyed seeing your outfits and loved how everyone styled their statement pieces.  This was also a great way for me to find new bloggers that I love!  I hope that you all will check out everyone's outfits and blogs and discover some new favorites as well!  Everyone had some great tips on wearing statement jewelry and I love how it got some of you to be really creative and help you with wearing certain pieces with other outfits!  Check out all the lovelies!  (in no particular order)


 



 
















    And a few awesome readers that don't have blogs but wanted to join the challenge!

    Petite-ish

    About: If a dress has an interesting or low-cut back I like to take a page out of Holly Golightly's book and use jewelry to also adorn the backside. A longer necklace can be great for adding sparkle to both the front and back of an outfit. Also, hats can be a great enhancer to an outfit while holding up the hair to show off gorgeous statement earrings. 

    What I'm wearing: 
    dress: urban outfitters
    necklace: stella and dot
    earrings: ten thousand villages (old)
    bowler hat: borrowed from boyfriend
    jacket: gap (old)

    Kristy

    The theme for this look is called Playful Fall. I wanted to wear something that would feel breezy but still fashionable and stand out. Fall is such a chilly season. I love how the leaves turn into different colors. I enjoy watching they fall and always want to catch the leaves with a picture as they are falling down.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons, so that was how I came up with this look.


    What I'm wearing:
    1. Skirt: Ann Taylor size 4.
    2. Peachy Pink Top size medium
    3. Fioni Black platform pump
    4. Brown Vintage hands free bag
    5. White flower over red stone ring
    6. Pink pearl necklace and pink pearl bracelet
    7. Curly crystal earrings
    8. White flower with white feather pin


    Doesn't everyone look fabulous?!  I am working with my "judging panel" of Jen, Jean, Khatu and Kelly and will let everyone know who the winners are hopefully by Friday, if not, it will be early next week.  I promise! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment