Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Fall Leaves and Cozy Cardigans

Thursday, December 1, 2011

BalenciagaBalenciaga_CardiganBalenciaga_Cardigan
What I'm Wearing
*Cardigan: Forever 21 - similar cozy cardigan here or if you just want a solid gray that one is really cute.  Also love this one in a cute leopard print!  I have to say this is the perfect airplane cardigan, it keeps me super warm!
*Top:  Patterson J. Kincaid - similar here on sale and 2% cashback,  also on sale and love the print!  And a pretty blue print here. Patterson J. Kincaid tops always are a bit baggy so I always stick with the smallest size.  They are the perfect tops for Thanksgiving meals! :)
*Jeans: Vince - more like jeggings really, they are super thick and stretchy so I love wearing them in the fall with boots.  In black here and this entire outfit is like a way cuter version of what I'm wearing.  I want it all!
*Booties: Rag & Bone Lovell Booties (and 6% cashback at Saks!) See them closer up on me here.  - Shopbop also has them in case Saks doesn't have your size (+ 2.5% cashback).  LOFT has a cute look for less bootie or these on sale at Shopbop in 3 colors!
*Bag: Balenciaga Classic City - here in silver, or in this gorgeous perforated leather.  And um yeah, the Croc City which is so out of the question but fun to look at! :) And of course, do not forget 2.5% cashback at Barney's!  It's one of the few ways where you can even get the slightest discount on designer stuff.
*Sunglasses: Chloe (gifted from shadesdaddy) - Similar in burgundy or white on sale + 2.5% cashback.

The winner of the Julep Maven giveaway is Julie L.!  Congrats, Julie!  I sent you an email so check your inbox. :)

This lookbook has everything I love about fall, the changing leaves, cozy sweaters, still a bit of sun and boots!  Too bad it's definitely changed to winter overnight, it has been freezing and constantly rainy over here!  I'm already ready for spring, this rain plus the fact that it gets dark super early is such a motivation killer!  I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks (hangs head in shame) but I seriously can not motivate myself to walk to the gym when it's all doom and gloom outside.  I'm trying to make myself go before the gym is filled with "new year's resolution" people.  You know how in January, the gym is super packed with people that got new memberships.  Not that I don't think it's great to have new years resolutions but it's not so great working out in an overly packed gym!  I relish my non crowded gym time! :)

Still lots of time to enter the challenge!

Oh and I posted another fall look over on the Smarter blog!  I <3 my over the knee boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment