Powered by Blogger.

Video: Designer Shoe Sale Haul

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If you watched my last video, you got to go shopping with me during the designer shoe pre-sale, so here's the follow up video of what I bought!  I ended up buying a few pairs on a different date as well so there will be a few pairs that you haven't seen yet, except of course if you are on my facebook you saw a sneak peek :)
The Haul!
designer_shoe_haul

Here's just one of them!
designer_shoe_haul3

Watch the video to see the rest of my Shoe Sale haul!


In order of appearance:
I would so appreciate you subscribing to my channel and "liking" my video, obviously if you liked it! :)  I will try to make more videos, suggestions always welcome!

designer_shoe_haul4

And check out my latest post on the Smarter blog, my favorite winter accessories - all topped with a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment