Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Chartreuse

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Madewell_Chartreuse2
  
What I'm Wearing
*Cardigan: Madewell - the First Frost Cardigan is really similar and on sale (+ additional 30% off)
*Blouse: ASOS - Mine is unavailable but for you mamas to be, there is a maternity versionSimilar horse print blouse, or a cute horseshoe print and if you are feeling a bit nautical, I like this cute seahorse print blouse.
*Jeans - Madewell Legging Jeans (now on sale)
*Boots - Roberto Del Carlo (last year) - get them here in black and on sale.
*Headband - t+j Designs (will have them on the site soon!)
*Earrings - t+j Designs White Drop Stone Earrings  and Jewel Tone Crystal Ring- Free Shipping on all orders!

We're snowed in today!  Hope everyone in the Seattle area is staying warm and safe!  We're going to head out in a bit to play in the snow with our doggies but for the most part I'm keeping near the heater! 

Sale alert!  Madewell has a ton of great stuff on sale and additional 30% off all sale items!  If you liked my pink skinny jeans from this lookbook, they are now on sale for about $35 after the 30% off!  I just bought them in purple too.  I also have this Striped Ex-boyfriend sweater and love it.  It's now 50% off and with the 30% off it makes it ~$24.50!

Madewell Striped Ex-boyfriend sweater and t+j Designs Gold Link Necklace and Ivory Satin Chain Necklace - both are $12 and free shipping!

You know I can't resist a good sale at Madewell!  Here's what I'm contemplating...
First Frost Cardigan - love the Mulberry color! | Sateen Skinny Ankle Pants  
Clear Dawn CardiganSilk Sojourn Shirt - I swear this is the same top as my Soft Silk Boyshirt | Flowerlace Top 

*At the time I wrote this post, all the stuff was available but I think some of it has sold out so check your stores if you can't find it online.  I find that the stores always has great markdowns on different stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment