Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Photo Bomb

Monday, January 30, 2012

prada_buckle_bootiesprada_buckle_booties3prada_buckle_booties2prada_buckle_booties5
prada_buckle_booties4
What I'm Wearing
*Forever 21 Sweater - It's only $12.50 but I'll tell you, probably best to wash on delicate and line dry.  I made the mistake of not doing that and it's now completely shrunken and misshapen.  A better alternative might be this cute textured knit from Anthrpologie.  I'm also loving yellow striped sweaters like this one or this one with wider stripes from Gap.
*Madewell Rail Straight Jeans - a bit baggier than their legging jeans that I usually wear.
*Happy Scarf Polka Dot Scarf (gifted from Happy Scarf) - This scarf is super soft, I often just keep it on when I get home because I love how soft it is and how warm it keeps me.
*Vintage Chanel Bag - borrowed from my mom.  She's not the original owner as she bought it vintage about 10 years ago so we're not sure exactly how old it is but it's still in fantastic shape.
*Prada Booties - my favorite and they are from last year.  I got super lucky last month and found them on the sale rack at Nordstrom in purple!  Low cut booties definitely work better on my shorty legs so I love the Cole Haan booties or these Vince Camuto booties (on sale!) which are great alternatives to my Prada ones.
*t+j Designs bracelets - get FREE shipping on all orders!


Kimberlee from I have a degree on this did a post on "dog photo bombing" in fashion bloggers photos that I thought was so cute.  And although mine is not a true photo bomb (mostly it's a forcing my dog to be in my picture. lol)  Macho's been "photo bombing" mine lately, mostly out of necessity.  The only time we brave it outdoors these days (it's mainly too cold/windy/rainy) is when we walk the dogs so that's also when we take outfit pics.  I get so insanely jealous when I see the outfit photos of bloggers that live in Southern California because in every picture, they actually have sun.  And they are wearing shorts.  SHORTS! I can't even imagine pulling out shorts right now.  Sometimes, I get so cold that I have to wear leggings under my jeans!  Nobody is jealous of that.  Nobody.  haha!

Oh and a fun little giveaway that's going on the t+j Designs facebook page!  Would love it if you "liked" our page (and if you already do, thank you!) and then leave a comment on our page or on the giveaway photo (you'll see it on the page) and you'll be entered to win our Mother of Pearl Rose Gold Necklace from the Timeless Collection!  Giveaway will end on 2/6.


No comments:

Post a Comment