Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Zig Zag

Friday, January 27, 2012

zara_clutch2zara_clutch4zara_clutch3
What I'm Wearing
*ShopSosie Dress - I have it in the khaki and black too but now they have lots of new pretty colors, I love the berry!
*Elizabeth and James Blazer - on sale but limited sizes.  I'm stalking this E&J blazer, I really really want it to go on sale.
*Miu Miu Suede Sandals  - got mine last season, this year comes in a gorgeous blue that I'm thinking about getting too.  They are truly one of the most comfortable pair of sandals I own. (I look like I'm slipping out of them because of the dang tights.  I hate how tights make my feet all slippery in shoes!)
*Zara Clutch (Christmas gift from my sister!)
*t+j Designs Gold Drop Luxe Earrings Rose Gold Statement Ring and Glam Leatherette Ring

It's been one of those weeks where I have no idea where the time went.  Crazy busy.  Started out rough but it's definitely looking up and looking forward to the weekend.  If you're on my facebook, you may have seen a preview of this outfit.  I wore it on new year's eve for dinner out and then the best part, champagne and cupcakes before midnight.  I love this dress - so much that I have two, which is rare as I don't usually buy the same things in different colors - but here's my dilemma, if I don't belt it, it's a tent on me.  If I belt it, it's waaay too short.  Hence, why I don't love this outfit but hey I saw way more scandalous outfits on New Year's Eve.  (why is NYE like Halloween except instead of your sluttiest costume you put on your sluttiest sparkly dress?  haha!)  And then I compensated for the shortness by teasing my hair to make me look taller.  Just kidding!  (sorta) ;)


P.S. If you didn't know, I also write on the smarter.com blog.  Check out my tips and picks for wearing lace!

No comments:

Post a Comment