Powered by Blogger.

Currently Loving: Neons

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm completely obsessed with the neon trend.  I've been seeing it pop up everywhere and I wrote a post about how to incorporate neons into your winter outfit but I also really can't wait for spring so I can start wearing it a lot more!  Here's a few fabulous neon looks as soon on a few of my favorite bloggers...
Image Sources: The Blond Salad | Le Blog de Betty | The Golden Diamonds | A Pair & a Spare (hers is a DIY!) | Fashion is My Drug


And a few things that I'm thinking about adding to my wardrobe...

Oh colored jeans, I'm still not over you.  Especially in these fun bright colors!

Fabulous tops that you can wear now but will look great with shorts in the summer!
 
3) Ladyee Boutique Shredded Sweater   - use code STYLEISH for 10% off your order!

And loving these dresses and the flare skirt.  Would be so cute with black tights!

Lots of fun neon jewelry from my jewelry line and we've marked them down to some super great prices!

I wearing the J Crew Vintage Cotton V-Neck, my color is sold out online but check the stores.  And Cosmetics Arts Nail Polish in Pink Rush.  I bought it from Bartell's (a local drugstore) but unfortanately can't find a place that sells it online!


No comments:

Post a Comment