Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Be Bold!

Monday, March 19, 2012


I love trying out new (to me) brands and stores so when Kohl’s reached out to me to try out their clothing lines I was definitely interested. I’ve seen lots of ads as well as really cute pieces from Kohl’s on other bloggers but I have yet to try it. Well, I finally got a chance to check it out and you could say I was pleasantly surprised from the whole experience.  When I walked in, I noticed that the store was divided by their clothing lines and it was easy to see which ones I was most attracted to - LC Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Lopez Collection and Rock and Republic. All of the lines had great versatile pieces but each had it’s own unique style. I found so many things that I loved and that really worked with my style. Oh and you know what I liked about shopping there? The prices of everything was super easy to find! They have these handy digital signs that sit on the racks and tell you the price and the sale price, which I thought was really neat and I hadn’t seen before. I was also happy to find that everything that I loved and bought was on sale! Who doesn’t love a sale?
What I’m Wearing 
*LC Lauren Conrad Pointelle Cardigan 
*LC Lauren Conrad Polka-Dot Pintuck Top
*Rock and Republic skinny jeans 
*t+j Designs Rose Gold Love Necklace

They asked me to put together an outfit based on the bold color trend, which was easy because I love color. I was immediately drawn to this pretty coral blouse and of course, the polka dots is something I’m absolutely loving now so I knew this one was definitely coming home with me. The sweater is just love. The color, the quality (it’s super soft and really well made) and the length – I love longer cardigans, I just know I will be wearing this a lot! What surprised me the most though, was the jeans. I have worn Rock and Republic jeans before and I used to spend a ton more on them. I kinda expected a lesser quality with this collaboration only because I’ve tried on other brands that have lines with “bigger” brands and been disappointed with the quality. These Rock and Republic jeans are pretty much the same quality as I remember and they fit SO well. I love them and have worn them so many times since I got them. It’s always nice when you try out a new store/brand and get a great experience out of it so I was really happy with what I found with Kohl’s and find myself perusing the website a lot now!

Disclosure: Bloggers received a gift card on behalf of Kohl’s via Glam Media to complete the trend look. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kohl’s. All trademarks and service marks are owned or licensed by Kohl’s Illinois, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment