Powered by Blogger.

Madewell Shopping Party!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I know, I know, I've been talking about it tons but just a little reminder that my Madewell shopping party is tonight! (Madewell Bellevue Square, 7-9:30)  I'm so excited to get to style some outfits and hang out with everyone that is coming!  I thought for my readers that aren't able to attend, I'd put together a few fun outfits before the event as they have a ton of great spring new arrivals that I'm loving and I can't wait to try them on tonight!  Since I'll be styling with my jewelry line tonight, I added in some pieces here too!  (And remember if you come tonight, Madewell is offering 20% off $150+, 25% off $250 or 30% off $350! And an extra special discount for t+j Designs too!)

Oh and a tip if you are ordering online, ebates is offering 4% cashback


Happy Shopping and can't wait to see some of you tonight!

P.S.  I've never been much of an animal print girl but I'm loving animal print pumps lately!  Check out two ways that I'll be wearing mine over on the Smarter blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment