Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Blue Stars

Monday, March 12, 2012

Forever21_star4Forever21_star3Forever21_star2Forever21_stargrand_central_bakerygrand_central_bakery2
What I'm Wearing
Top: Forever 21 (no longer available) - love this star print top, pricey but super cute star print Equipment blouse.
Jeans: Rag & Bone cobalt jeans (this season's version) - also these Rag & Bone jeans are such a pretty color and on sale.
Booties: Prada - nothing super similar but these booties are a great alternative and under $100.
Bag: Vintage Chanel
Jewelry: t+j Designs new collection! Black Colorblock Cuff, Black Faux Leather Square Bangle and White Faux Leather Square Bangle.  (not yet released bow necklace)

I took these photos this weekend when we went out for a casual little breakfast/snack at Grand Central Bakery.  Those delicious looking things are their seasonal danishes which essentially is a super flaky croissant like pastry covered in a maple glaze.  It's so yummy and I've never had anything like it before!  (and no I didn't eat both, hubs and I shared one and then we took one home) :)

You may have noticed the blog has been a little quiet lately and it's mainly due to our BRAND NEW website and the release of our Spring Collection!  I'm SO happy and excited to finally share them with you all and I'm actually just relieved that I may be able to get more than 3 hours of sleep now.  LOL!  But really, I'm very proud of our new website and my sister and I are even more excited for our fun spring pieces!  I've been wearing them tons lately and I think (hope) that you guys will love them as much as we do.  I've got a jam packed week ahead with several very fun events that I'm looking forward to, one being the Madewell shopping party that I mentioned in my last post.  I will be bringing some of our new pieces to style with their clothing so you can try some on and see it in person! :)  I really hope you guys can make it.  Thanks to those of you who've sent me messages letting me know that you are coming, I appreciate it and can't wait to see you and hang out!  pssst... I'll also be giving out a little present + exclusive discount code for my readers that come!  haha, a little incentive never hurt right?

Oh and our new site has the capability to create accounts so that you can login and won't have to always put in your information every time you order and you can create a wishlist etc...  If you create an account with us this week, we'll give you a $10 credit to use on your next order! 


No comments:

Post a Comment