Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Dreams

Monday, March 26, 2012

Blank_NYC_JeansBlank_NYC_JeansBlank_NYC_JeansBlank_NYC_Jeans
What I'm Wearing
*Blazer: Eryn Brinie - similar at Banana Republic, under $100 at Nordstrom and comes in other fun colors.
*Blouse: Aritzia - super cute green/blue striped top (and on sale!) or this fab J Crew striped blouse that was supposed to be coming to me but the order mistakenly got canceled :(
*Jeans: Blank NYC from Madewell (now on sale!) - also in this gorgeous blue.  Size wise, I stayed true to size.  They do stretch out after a few wears but not in a bad way.
*Shoes: Gucci Hollywood (in black) or beige logo.
*Bag: Chloe Marcie (in blue) - I also love the new crossbody Marcie!  If you follow me on pinterest you probably already saw this pin but I also adore the mini Marcie in periwinkle!
*Jewelry: t+j Designs Gold Hammered Link Necklace and Love and Heart Rose Gold Bracelet.  This week only, get a free gift with your order over $50!


Giveaway alert! "like' our Facebook page to be entered to win a $75 credit!  Refer your friends, have them leave a comment on our page with your name in the comment for extra entries!

Happy Monday! I had a fun and busy weekend including some good eats and spending time with my in laws!  I've got a lot to do this week so am excited to dive back in and get things done.
by LuciusArt on Etsy.  Get it here.
At this stage of my life I'm all about following my dreams so I love this!  Just a little motivation for your Monday. :)  Have a great week!

I'm in love with floral prints!  Come see my top floral jean picks and how I wear them in some of my past outfits over on the Smarter blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment