Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Good Hair

Monday, April 9, 2012


 
What I'm Wearing
*Elizabeth and James Blazer (similar, gorgeous cream version too)
*Madewell Soft Silk Boyshirt
*Seven for all Mankind Bell Bottoms - I bought them in the Petite sizing but they do have regular sizing too.  I didn't get mine hemmed, I just wear really tall shoes :)  Oh and they run true to size but they do sit high on your waist so if you're not used to that I think you'd be fine to go up a size too.
*Chloe Marcie - Mine was from last season so the color is not available anymore.  (I do love this light gray color too) I love my bag, however a little disappointed that the leather hasn't softened up much.  It creates the weird wrinkles at the bottom of the bag (because of all the crap I carry) but also because the leather is still pretty stiff.  Other than that though, I love the size and shape and it's really comfortable to carry.
*Kate Spade iPhone Case
*t+j Designs Charmed Key Crystal Necklace - from our Charming Collection which everything is under $30!
*t+j Designs Rose Gold Turquoise Cushion Ring and Rose Gold Pretty Ring (only $18!) - from our NEW ARRIVALS - we launched over 30+ new styles this week!  I love this ring, it looks like you are wearing a bunch of stackable rings but it's just one piece and super sparkly.  Rose gold is so my new jewelry love.

We've been so behind in spring weather it's almost unfair.  BUT we're finally getting some warmth so figured I should post one of my last fall outfits which was perfect for the very gray day.  I was having a good hair day which is always nice when captured in pictures.  LOL!  I was recently sent the John Freida Volume Curls Curling Iron which I had to mention because I'm seriously in love with it.  I have both expensive and inexpensive curling irons and this one (which is at a great price point and on sale) may have replaced all of them!  And coupled with the Yuko Anti Frizz Leave In Conditioner (which is heat activated so perfect to use when curling my hair) my hair has been quite cooperative lately which makes me happy.  What is it about having a good hair day that puts you in a good mood?  :)

In case you missed it, I did a rare Sunday post so click to see my J Crew and Madewell sale shopping post!

No comments:

Post a Comment