Powered by Blogger.

Dress Obsessed

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm so happy the sun is out and I get to wear dresses again!  Doing a little online shopping and wanted to share my picks.






I had a few people ask me about strapless bras and what brand/style I prefer to wear but to tell you the truth, I can't stand strapless bras.  I have never found one that doesn't slide down and is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.  Since a few summers ago, I switched to bandeau bras to wear underneath dresses and tops that usually call for strapless bras and I love it!  The fun part about bandeau bras is you can get so many fun colors so it can add a bit of an unexpected pop of color and it's not weird looking if it pops out.  In fact, I try to make it part of the outfit most of the time.  You can see how I wear it in this lookbook from a few summers ago.

If you are needing a bit of coverage, there are quite a few that do have cups built in.  I actually really like these cheapies from Forever 21 and I always pick up a few different colors for the summer.  Trust me when I tell you on a super hot day, these are so much more comfortable to wear than a regular bra.  Once you try it, I'm sure you'll thank me! :)

Buy it here and polka dots here!  I also have a few lace ones which actually look great underneath a too-low v-neck top.  This one is my favorite.

I like how they paired it underneath a sheer top like this.  I'm not brave enough to wear it like this, well maybe on vacation on a resort where I wouldn't be seeing many people :)  But I do think it's a cute option!
Buy it here - $2.80!

I also wrote about my favorite maxi dresses over on the Smarter blog.  Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment