Powered by Blogger.

Lauren Conrad Style

Thursday, May 3, 2012


I admit to being a Laguna Beach addict back in the day.  I loved the high school drama, relationships, friendships, etc... What I didn't expect was to end up loving the style of one of the girls from the show.  Of course I'm talking about Lauren Conrad who, in the past few years, I've come to adore her style and am always looking at my celebrity magazines to see what she's wearing.

This is one of my favorite of her recent outfits.  I'm totally going to recreate it soon!

I love this casual maxi dress look and her hair always looks great too.  I love the loose waves.

Even her casual outfits are so chic.  I love her sunglasses, anyone know what brand those are?

I think it's cute how she's even got her own signature style with her top knot and cat eye liner.

So tell me, were you on "Team LC" or "Team Kristen"?  :)



We think its tremendous popularity is proof that the 2012 Corolla offers the ideal blend of comfort, value and safety. In it, you'll find a surprising number of high-end features, like available Display Audio system. It offers remarkable performance and fuel efficiency, plus an impressive list of standard safety features. Factor in its legendary reliability, and it's even more apparent that Corolla is the smart choice.

Disclosure of Compensation: Compensation was provided by TOYOTA via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of TOYOTA

No comments:

Post a Comment