Powered by Blogger.

Jewelry Loves + New Arrivals

Monday, July 30, 2012



Since starting my jewelry line my place is now covered in jewelry.  Whether it's our latest collection, samples from our next collection and parts of jewelry to make into designs, it's just jewelry everywhere.  And to be honest, I kind of love it :)

My business meetings these days are usually for PR opportunities, colloborations or just general networking with other small business owners.  I usually try to bring a few pieces of our jewelry to show as seeing the pieces in person is so much more different than just seeing a picture.  I always have my laptop with me as well in case I need to pull up our website and ever since I recieved my Intel Ultrabook, it's been my main computer that I go anywhere with.  The long battery life is so awesome, it runs for hours but can also be put on standby for days which means that running out of batteries while your out and scrambling to find an outlet is not something I have to worry about.

Some of my favorite t+j Designs pieces with my Ultrabook

To tell you the truth, I don't love PC's because the size and weight of the laptops are always a problem for me.  During my consulting days, I'd have several different laptops because I would use the laptops that the client issued to me and they were all huge, bulky and this is silly to say but they were just ugly.  (you know what I mean don't you?)  I love my Ultrabook as it truly is "ultra stylish" :)  There's no fussy designs or crazy colors, it's just slim and sleek and exactly what I need to take to my meetings.

Ultrabook + Arm Candy!


My sister and I have been crazy busy because we're launching a new collection later this week (30+ new pieces!) and we're both going 100mph trying to get everything done.  Here's a little sneak preview of the pieces that we're launching!

A little stack of friendship bracelets plus colored gems.
 my favorite sleek white bangles with gold bars + a pink enamel bracelet that goes with everything.
I really really love small rings/charms these days.  I have been wearing these rings nonstop lately. 
So if everything goes right, the new stuff will be in our shop this Wednesday so if you like any of these pieces here, make sure to check it out! 


The bottom 3 pics were taken on my iphone and edited with picfx and if you haven't yet, follow me on instagram: tiffanyish :)

 
Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment