Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Coral and Leather

Monday, July 9, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Zara Blouse (now on sale!) - I'm loving coral for this season.  Eyeing a few other coral pieces like this gorgeous Elizabeth and James blouse on sale and this sleeveless bow blouse (only $23!)
ASOS pants (sold out) - Similar for $23, I also have these Jet Pocket Pants that fit similarly.
gifted Torero shoes - Torero is a Korean company that handmakes all their shoes.  I loved the shape of these pumps and was very happy when they arrived.  They are beautifully made and the fit is perfect!  These are the perfect work pumps.
Vintage Chanel bag - see my guide to buying vintage chanel bags.  Similar vintage here, pretty vintage burgundy flap.
t+j Designs Faux Leather Rectangle Necklace | Gold Edge Bangle


No comments:

Post a Comment