Powered by Blogger.

Trying out Muscle Milk

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


I love working out but admitedly I don't do much to take care of my muscles after the workout.  My husband is always making protein shakes and such after his workout and he always offers to make me one but I just don't feel like it so I sip on my water instead.  I'm kind of in the "I'm a girl" camp so I don't believe I need to do what the boys do to recover after a workout.  Well, I'm clearly wrong about that as protein is actually very important for muscle recovery and sustained energy.  Muscle Milk asked me to try out their Protein Nutrition Shake for a week after each of my workouts that trainer Jen Cohen has put together for me.  I'm really excited to have new workout routines and also see if the protein shakes do make a difference compared to what I've been doing before.  Not only is it supposed to help with recovery (hopefully won't be as sore the next day!) but with the vitamins and minerals in the Muscle Milk it helps promote lean muscle growth.  Sounds great but I'll let you know how it works out for me!

My gym shoes (Nike Free Run 3) and gym bag (from Deux Lux).  Obviously I love bright colors at the gym!







Muscle Milk® is an ideal blend of protein, fats, good carbohydrates and 20 vitamins and minerals to provide sustained energy, spur lean muscle growth and help provide recovery after tough days.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Muscle Milk via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Muscle Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment