Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Striped Casual

Friday, July 6, 2012

What I'm Wearing
H&M Blazer - similar at Forever 21
J Crew Boyfriend Jeans - similar
J Crew Silk Bow Cami - also in floral and solid
YSL TribToo Pumps - I love these so much, I think I'm going to get another pair in nude.
Marc Jacobs Single Quilting bag - my favorite crossbody!  The pink one is on sale!  Get the larger size here.
t+j Designs Matte Gold Luxe Crystal Bangle Set, the other bracelet is an antique.

I did an office look with this blouse last time so thought I'd dress it down for a casual look.  It's quickly becoming that shirt that I want to wear with everything! 

And sale alert! I went back to J Crew and they had this top marked down to $29.99 + 30% off making it a whole $20.99!  And they also had these cute bright pink skinny jeans (and other colors) marked down to $59.99 + 30% off.  I got lucky I found both in my size!  (If you are buying online - I sized down for the jeans as I find J Crew jeans fit a tad bigger than other brands).  It looks like the extra 30% off hasn't made it to the online sale yet so if you can, get to your store to see if they have your size left!

No comments:

Post a Comment