Powered by Blogger.

Shoe Love

Monday, July 23, 2012



As I mentioned last week, I'll be doing a weekly series of style posts with Intel written on my latest must have accessory, the Ultrabook and this week is on my favorite topic, SHOES!  I recently got a few new pairs so had to share... You may have seen these on instagram (follow me @tiffanyish) or facebook already... My new jelly shoes!  I actually tried these on at the Ferragamo store in the Beijing airport but I didn't get them.  I went home and searched and Zappos had them and they were on sale!  I love how fun they are and the cute bows but little unsure about how much wear I'll get out of them so debating on returning.


Thankfully, China did not block me from shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary early access sale!  I ordered these and a few other goodies and they came last week. I am in love with these pumps.  They make me suuuuper tall :)

And just a few of my current faves:

I'm still completely in love with my Chanel cap toes.  I'm seriously contemplating getting them in the all black as they are just so comfy and just a great overall shape.  And just like their bags, the leather is super buttery too.
My glitter Louboutins always kick up any outfit a notch.  I love wearing these when I meet my girls for drinks.  They always appreciate the fun that they bring ;)

My husband and I like to buy shoes for our nephew because he's so dang cute.  And seriously what's cuter than mini shoes?  I can not resist them!  I love these on him (we found them on sale at Nordstrom) and he was running around all day long in them so I think he loved them too!

And just like my nephew, my ultrabook can run for hours!  I'm actually really impressed with this laptop, the battery lasts a really long time which for me is so important because I often work when I travel and at some airports, outlets are nowhere to be seen!  I love not having to worry about charging it and just working my way through my flight.

Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment