Powered by Blogger.

Nike LunarGlide+ ID

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


As you may know, I'm pretty loyal to Nike when it comes to my workout stuff and I got to make some custom Nike Free Run iD a few months ago, which I absolutely love!

Nike kindly offered me a chance to try out the Nike LunarGlide iD running shoes.  I was excited to design my own shoe again!  The colors this time were a little less neon (I love neon shoes!) but I really liked the new fade colors they had.  With all the options it's a little hard to decide what I wanted but because I love gray with brights, I immediately gravitated towards this teal to gray fade.

You can customize practically everything, from the inner sleeve (I chose flourescent yellow) the mid sole colores and even down to the color of the swoosh.

 I love the personalization on the tongue of the shoes.  On my last pair I was able to write "style" and "ish" on the shoes but this time it only allowed 4 characters on the tongue so I just went with "ish" on both.
 It takes me forever to decide on what I want, I liked this combination too!

Now to decide which one to get made.  Either way, I'm excited to get them!  I love having my own custom sneakers, it's a good motivator to go the gym when I have fun shoes to wear. :)

NIKEiD is the ultimate customization experience and allows our consumers to take their unique inspiration and express it within our Nike product, which results in a perfect intersection: personalized looks on the best performance athletic performance gear in the world.

Disclosure: The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment