Powered by Blogger.

Beach Vacation

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm so excited for our vacation coming up next month!  Our flights are booked, but the resort is still being determined as I have two spots in mind and I'm reading every review possible as to which one we should stay at but seeing as both have amazing reviews and are around the same price, I'm having a real difficult time picking out which one to stay at!

Anyway, while I'm still debating on our accommodations, I've got beach wardrobe on my mind.

1. Armani Exchange Crochet Swimsuit  At the risk of weird tan lines, when I'm in the need to be a little more covered up, I'm in love this one piece crochet swimsuit (and it's on sale for $29!)
2. Becca Crochet Cover-Up - I usually go for just cheap sundresses to wear over my swimsuits but I feel like being a bit more "sophisticated" this year so I'm going to get an actual cover up. 
3. Luli Fama 'Cosita Buena' Twist Front Bandeau Bikini - love the color!  I like bandeau bikinis because of the no tan line issue but I feel like they are a bit more flattering on me than halter or string bikini styles.
4.  Echo 'Bright Ikat' Butterfly Cover-Up Dress - trying to decide between this one or #2.  Both are so cute! 
5. Ella Moss Floral Bandeau Bikini - Thanks to SwimSpot who has super cute bathing suits, for sending over this bikini.  It fits great and you can mix and match sizes which I love!

And of course some vacation worthy shoes.  I own only a few pairs of sandals as I really don't get much use for them in Seattle so when I get a pair of sandals, I wear them to death.  I also am not a big wedge person but sometimes you still need a little height even when you're in a tropical locale.  Oh and the best part about shopping for sandals now is that they are all on sale!

1. Joan & David 'Sharone' Sandal - so cute and summery!
2. Elie Tahari 'Weaver' Espadrille - I just got a pair similar to these.  Nude/tan wedges are great for making your legs look extra long.
3. Tory Burch Thong - Great color and comes in blue too. 
4. Vince Camuto Malinda - adore the little bow
5. Loeffler Randall Serafina - love the color and the flower!  I never see this color for shoes.  They just scream vacation to me :)
6. Enzo Angiolini Tootsy - when I buy sandals, they usually look like these.  Simple with a little embellishment.  These are on sale for $35!  I'm going to order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment