Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Neon Blast

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Tippi Sweater (on sale!) - in polka dot print and heart print is still available and on sale.  There are certain styles at J Crew that I buy multiples of, the Blythe Blouse, the Cafe Capri Pants and this Tippi Sweater.  The fit is fantastic and they always have a ton of pretty colors and patterns.  For this sweater, I went up a size for a baggier, more casual fit so stay true to size if you want a more fitted style.
Gap Printed Shorts - Adore these shorts, have been wearing them a lot this summer.  Also comes in Ikat print and cute neon ombre.
t+j Designs Yellow Oval Dangle Necklace, Rhinestone Friendship Bracelet Set and Gold Watch Strap bracelet will be available next week. 
Miu Miu Sandals (old) - Love the gold YSL Tribute sandals
Miu Miu Bow Bag - How gorgeous is it in this dark blue too?  I attached our Neon Pink Hair Bow to my bag, it clips easily onto anything!
RGB Minty (from my PopSugar Must Have) and Julep Jessica on my nails.


I fell off the healthy bandwagon, it's so hard during the summer when you're meeting up with friends all the time, going to BBQ's, sitting outside enjoying all the happy hours around the city, plus how come everyone's birthday's are in the summer?  I've been eating lots of cake!  Anyway... too many temptations.  So I'm going to try to get back on and start cooking again.  I want to mix things up and try new recipes.  Would love to get recommendations for good healthy cookbooks or websites/blogs.  If you know of any, please share!  Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment