Powered by Blogger.

I've got the Blues

Monday, August 13, 2012

This week's theme for my Ultrabook style posts is all about blue!  It's funny because I don't really think that I'm a big fan of blue, but apparantly I am as I was prepping to write this post and noticed how many blue items I have in my closet!  I think it's just one of those neutral colors that add a bit of color to your outfit without really standing out (like pink of yellow) so it's an easy color to wear with a lot of stuff.

Working on my Intel Inspired Ultrabook in my favorite cobalt blue jeans.  These are the jeans that made me fall in love with brightly colored jeans, they were my first pair!  The strong performance of the Intel Inspired Ultrabook reminds me why I love these jeans as they go really well from day into night.  Just a quick change of a top and maybe shoes and it instantly transforms my outfit. 

Navy blue is such a great color for fall and I started my fall wardrobe with this Marc Jacobs wallet/clutch that I was able to snag at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  Just like my clutch,  the Intel Inspired Ultrabook is less than an inch thick so it's easy to grab and go anywhere.

You may have seen on my instagram, my Prada sandals which are the perfect summer blue.  I absolutely love this color.


A few blue bags that I spotted while shopping.  I'm definitely adding the gorgeous blue suede PS1 Crossbody to my WANTS list.  And love the new blue of the YSL Chyc.  (this one is the medium size, you can see the mini on me here)


Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment