Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Chinos

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I'm Wearing
ASOS Sweater - no longer available, same shade at Forever 21, on another note, how cute is this Heart Elbow Patch sweater at ASOS? 
Land's End Chinos (c/o) - I'll be honest, I'm not a chinos kind of girl but when Land's End contacted me about trying out their chinos, I loved the color choices and had to try out this raspberry color.  They are big on me (I got the Petite 2) so to make them fit, I rolled the waistband under and then rolled the ankles up.  Gave them a slight "boyfriend" look which I loved!
B Brian Atwood pumps - gorgeous in gold!
t+j Designs Silver Cuff (only wearing one but comes in a set of 2) and Crystal Spike necklace will be in the shop in a few weeks!
Chloe Sunglasses - I love the cat eye shape, it's one of the few that actually work for my face.  I'm loving the pink/blush colors of these Tory Burch ones too. 

Seattle has this weird weather where it looks warm outside but it's not because it's windy and I usually get pretty cold so I always grab a jacket.  Living in the city, I walk a lot so I've been outside way too often where the wind takes over and suddenly I'm freezing.  So I thought this was one of those days until I realized that it was one of those rare actually hot days so I ran my errands and then went home and promptly changed into shorts!  I love the chinos though and think they will be perfect for the fall, especially the color.  As you know from yesterday's post, I'm obsessed with colored jeans and glad that I have these as an alternative as they are a lot softer than denim so more comfy to be in all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment