Powered by Blogger.

Denim Love!

Monday, August 27, 2012



This week's Ultrabook theme is denim and I think most of us can count denim as one of our favorite things in our closet.  I certainly can!  I have been loving colored denim, I just can't resist all the fun colors and different ways you can style them.  Here's just a few from my closet, mainly my favorites...
Love how slim the Intel inspired Ultrabook is!  It's less than an inch thick, so easy to carry around and since it's super sleek and stylish, it happens to go with all of my outfits ;)
Left to right:
Rag & Bone in Vermillion (on sale for $55!)

As you can see, I'm totally addicted to Rag & Bone jeans.  They are the only jeans that fit me perfectly, do not sag, do not rise up and are super comfy.  I also like that their capri length is the perfect length for my legs so I don't have to get them hemmed.  Size wise, Rag & Bone runs true to size, whereas with the J Crew jeans I had to size down.  A tip for Rag & Bone jeans... if you wait for the end of the season, you can usually find them on sale at Barneys or rag-bone.com.  Right now they have them in hot pink, blush and melon for $55 down from $187!

Printed jeans are my next obsession.  I'm thinking about adding these to my closet next.

I have found that printed jeans are a little harder to wear than colored jeans just because you have more to take into consideration and some prints can make my legs look bigger than they are which is not a good look so I've been careful about which prints to get.  I love these star print jeans and put together an outfit I'm looking forward to wearing this fall.



Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment