Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Summer Scarf

Monday, August 20, 2012



What I'm Wearing
OASAP Blouse - sold out.  I just got this polka dot blouse too and it's really cute!
J Crew Cafe Capri - on sale!  The color I'm wearing is soft fuschia and it's on sale for $39.99.  I love these pants, they are great work pants but with the bright colors, they work for any day.  Sizing wise, they run pretty big, I'm wearing the Petite 00 and I usually am a regular 0 in other brands, but the petite sizing works best for me in these.
Manolo Blahnik pumps - love love these pumps.  If you follow me on instagram you saw that I spotted the cap toe versions which are now very high on my wishlist!
Rebecca Minkoff Cherish bag- can't find mine anymore but it's gorgeous in stripes.
Forever 21 Scarf - similar but looks a little thicker than mine.
t+j Designs Gold Crystal Love Necklace, Gold Mesh and Crystal Bracelet, Black Snakeskin Chain Bracelet and new arrivals Crystal Bow Earrings, 24K Gold Double Chain Bracelet and Starburst Ring

I always tend to be on the cold side.  My husband jokes that during the summer, I'm the only person that you can find snuggled under a fleece blanket.  :)  I definitely try to dress appropriately for the weather but knowing me, I'll always end up complaining about it being cold, so my favorite accessory during any season is a scarf.  I love lightweight scarves in the summer, I got this one years ago and it's definitely a favorite.  I was off to a meeting so wanted to make sure that I was going to be warm enough in the air conditioned office and also brought my lightweight and sleek Intel Inspired Ultrabook.  When I don't need my scarf, I usually just tuck it into my bag or wrap it around the handles.

A few other fun scarf options for under $11.  I love mixing patterns in your outfit so simple patterns like stripes, dots or star prints are always easy to mix  It's funny when I look at my scarves, my colorful scarves are almost all pink.  I guess it's just the right pop of color for a scarf and I really like the subtle metallic stripes of this one.  It would look great with jeans and a tee.


Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment