Powered by Blogger.

Shop the trend: Velvet

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I've been a long time lover of velvet.  I remember in college when I had a pair of velvet pants that I LOVED.  Like I wore them to death and probably cried when I finally had to retire them.  Well, I'm happy to see that velvet has finally returned as a trend.  
This outfit of jeans, button down and blazer is one of my favorite looks for the fall and really, it's one of those outfits that fit everyone.  Having fun with different textures like velvet can add some personality to it as most people probably don't expect velvet jeans!

Velvet shoes!  I love them.  You don't need a lot when pairing these shoes with an outfit so I thought a LBD with some pretty jewelry and gold accents would be a perfect for a fancy evening out.  I'm going to be wearing something very similar for my birthday dinner!

Next on my wishlist is a velvet blazer.  Loving any of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment