Powered by Blogger.

Army Jackets

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Been spotting the army/military jacket a lot. I bought one a few months ago at Zara but never got a chance to wear it during the summer so am looking to incorporate it into my fall wardrobe.  I'm really loving these jackets with the leather sleeves.  I think it gives it such a cute but "tough" look to any outfit.

The embellished jackets are great too.  Just top one over jeans and a tee and you are set.  The middle one by Choies looks a lot like the Zara one I got.  I like the subtle embellishments on the pocket but how gorgeous is this topshop one with the sparkles on the back?  And the one with the pearl embellishments on the collar and the ruffle is so me.  I adore girly touches like that.  

I love the casualness of the ones above but these are great for the winter and when you are needing something a bit more dressy.  Love the slight ruffle of the one on the left and the buckle details on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment