Powered by Blogger.

Sales not to miss!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Too many sales not to share with you right now.  I'm loving these sales as I'm getting my Christmas shopping done early!  Kate Spade has the best presents to give (and to keep for yourself too).  Take advantage of the 30% off, it's through this weekend only!  And don't forget to click through ebates, you'll get 7% cashback.

From top left clockwise:

Piperlime is having a great sale but it ends tonight.(2% cashback from Ebates)  I am crazy about blouses so I picked up a few.  They are such great work wear but transitions easily for casual wear.  I practically live in blouses these days.
 

Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands and they are currently running 20% off everything! (Use code TREAT and get free shipping on orders $40+) Ends Sunday. And 4% cashback.


I've used their Amazonian clay foundation for awhile now and it's always worked really well on my skin.  I thought I'd try out their BB version, although I am biased and really prefer Asian BB creams but figured I'd see how this one works out.  If you don't use a primer before putting on your makeup, I highly recommend to start now.  You don't realize how much of a difference it makes until you start using one!  It makes my makeup last throughout the day.  The palette is super pretty and the colors are the ones that I tend to wear a lot anyway so I thought this would be a great palette for the winter and easy to pack and travel with.  Palettes make for great gifts so picking up another one and this great neutral shadows palette to give as gifts.  I haven't tried out their blush, only their cheek stains - which I love, so thought I'd try this color out for the winter.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment