Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Bow Sweater

Monday, October 22, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Madewell Bow Sweater - It's currently on sale!  (and get 4% cash back on ebates)
Madewell Skirt - no longer available.  Cute striped skirt on sale.  LOVE this cute red skirt from ASOS.
Christian Louboutin Simple 100 pumps - also comes in the New Simple which has a platform in front.  Both fit true to size for me.
Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM - I was just at the Michael Kors store and spotted this tote that is the same size and shape.  Comes in a lot of cute colors too!  Or this one that has pockets on the outside.
t+j Designs Rose Gold Love Necklace, Pretty Baubles Bracelet, Gold Chain Link Bracelet, Orange Enamel Bangle to come soon. Champagne Pave Bow Ring - I love this ring! It's so blingy and is the perfect addition to all my outfits :)
Butter London Bluey (c/o Coterie) - Coterie is a new makeup/beauty site that has awesome deals on makeup that is only available for a limited time.  Kind of like Gilt but for makeup and it's only one product/set at a time.  Definitely check it out, right now they have a great Stila set for $28!
Chloe Sunglasses - still loving the cat eye sunglasses.  These House of Harlow ones are so cute!

This was taken the day after I got back from Cabo and I was so sunburned!  You can kinda tell on my knee how red my leg was.  I must've done a terrible job of applying sunscreen as I usually don't get sunburned but I sure did this time.  My leg was so burned it hurt just sitting!  Never again.  I'm upping my SPF and applying and re-applying like crazy next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment