Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Rain Man...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Photobucket Photobucket

Rainy days don't have to be all doom and gloom, especially when there are fun accessories to brighten up your mood. Now that I'm "shopping my closet" instead of actually shopping (read this for details), I've been having a lot of fun rediscovering old favourites. Take this scarf for instance; It was a thoughtful gift from one of my besties (thanks Jen!), but somehow I had forgotten all about it... Not hard when you typically buy more stuff than you can keep track of, but I digress. Anyway, the bright colours and paisley prints arranged throughout the scarf added extra oomph to my otherwise dull outfit, and as an added bonus, I got to bust out my snazzy, never before worn rainboots... The takeaway? If you take a few minutes to inject a little colour and pizazz to an everyday outfit, you might just be pleased with the results... Take that, rain!

Outfit details: leather jacket- Zara; dress- H&M; scarf- vintage DVF; tights- HUE; rain boots- Michael Michael Kors; ring- YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment