Powered by Blogger.

Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Lookbook

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I got the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Lookbook and I had to share as I fell in love with everything!  I can not wait until this line comes out.  Items range from $7.99 to $499.99, with most pieces less than $60, and will be available Dec. 1 at all Target and Neiman Marcus stores, as well as on Target.com and NeimanMarcus.com.

I love practically everything but put together a few of my favorites.  I'm going to be one of those crazies outside of Target waiting for it to open so I can get my paws on these!
 
Oscar de La Renta Tote
Oscar de La Renta dog collar and leash
 Brian Atwood leather gloves
Marc Jacobs Pouch

 

Rag & Bone flask and shot glasses
Altuzarra glasses, shaker and tray
  

 
Rag & Bone men's sweater (there's a boy's version too!)
Robert Rodriguez dress  
Tracy Reese blouse

 
Diane Von Furstenberg jewelry box
Tory Burch beverage container and lunch box 


 If you want more info, here's the press release of items and prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment