Powered by Blogger.

Bright Coats for the Winter

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bright coats are a favorite of mine for the fall and winter.  These gorgeous ladies are inspiring me to add a brightly colored coat to my wardrobe.
sources: Left, Middle, Right

I've been looking for some cute options but to be honest, I haven't found any that I absolutely love!  I thought it would be a lot easier to find but I guess since it's so much more common to wear black or gray, that's what I'm mostly finding.

I did find a few though, my favorite being this Juicy Couture coat.  I ordered it to see the fit. (It's on sale in black!) UPDATE: Just saw that the red is on sale at Zappos.  I love the little ruffle at the bottom. ASOS sizing is a hit or miss for me but I'm going to try out the red one although I do love that the blue one has a hood.  The purple coat is great since it basically has a built in scarf, I'm sure it will be very warm.  I'm going to try out the two options first and if they don't work out, then might order the other two.  
ASOS | ASOS | OASAP | Juicy Couture

Of course you can pair your bright coat with just about any outfit but I like the casualness of a sweater and jeans and adding a gorgeous red jacket to top it all off.  In the winter it's so easy to just gravitate towards blacks and grays so I love an outfit like this to bring some color to the drab weather.

Coat | Sweater | Earrings | Jeans | Bracelet (get it now for a special price!) | Booties

Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. We have more than 20 flavors that burst with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good, especially now that it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. What can be more than SO good? The fact that Yoplait® Light is made in more than 20 flavors that contain 90 calories and 2 Weight Watchers® PointsPlus® value each.  But the best part is the inspiration these fun flavors can be when it comes to fashion – how about a Key Lime Pie clutch or a little black forest cake dress. We believe the best fashion statements come from flavor inspiration.  What flavor inspires you? Try a new one today and use it to plan your outfit tomorrow.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills
testking - http://www.testking.com/MCDST-certification-training.htmpass4sure - http://www.pass4sure.com/VMware-index.htmlactualtests - http://www.actualtests.com/certs/Network-plus-training-certification.htmrealtests - http://www.realtests.com/exam/642-437.htmtestkingworld - http://www.testkingworld.com/70-640.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment