Powered by Blogger.

{Details} Casual Club...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Now don't judge, but every now and then I feel compelled to bring my vintage Club Monaco sweatshirt out of hibernation. I don't know what it is about that old, familiar logo and its circle-engulfed crest, but I love it. Maybe it's because these sweatshirts saw me through my childhood (that, and pacifier jewelry) making them steeped with nostalgia, or the fact that every crush I ever had ages eight through 10 sported these bad boys too. Shrug. Whatever it is, the CM sweatshirt is alive and well in my heart and on the blog today... I'm sorry and you're welcome. xx

Outfit details: sweater- vintage Club Monaco; plaid shirt- thrifted; jeans- Urban Outfitters; cap toe heels- Zara; necklace- Forever 21; ring- YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment