Powered by Blogger.

Laura Mercier Art Deco Muse

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I posted on my instagram a pic of my accessories and lippies and I just had to tell you how obsessed I am with this Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Gilded Veil.  It's the perfect color for the holiday season and looks amazing layered over other colors.

It's part of Laura Mercier's Limited Edition Art Deco Muse collection.

My favorites from the collection:

Nail Lacquer in Crimson, Modern Red and Noir Glace

I'm also really loving the Graphic Liquid Eye Liner.  I've been using it almost every day since I got it.  The liner goes on really thick so you have to be really careful with the application.  I've been dotting it on my eyelid and then smudging it to create a thin smooth line.  What I love best though, is that the staying power is awesome.  It lasts through the entire day and does not smudge at all.  Once it's on, it's on! 
And just a closer look at the mascara brush.  I love how full it is, it really covers every lash and brings out every your smallest lashes.  With a gentle touch, you can use it on your bottom lashes as well and it doesn't smudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment