Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Leather Mini

Monday, November 19, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Chichwish Blouse (c/o) - sold out, similar with a pearl collar.
Choies Skirt (c/o) - sold out, very cute peplum version or pleated skirt.  See below for discount
DKNY tights - DKNY is my favorite brand for tights, they are comfy and don't squeeze you uncomfortably in the waist.  Nordstrom usually has a 25% off sale for DKNY tights so I always wait for that sale and stock up.  I love love these lace tights.
Prada Booties - Black tights + black booties is always a winning combo! :)  These Rachel Zoe booties are fab!  DIE for these Giuseppe Zanotti Booties.
ASOS Clutch - sold out.  ASOS makes lots of cute clutches, I have a few.  Quality is okay but price is usually just right and I can usually get them with an extra discount.  Love this Bow Clutch and Horse Clutch.
t+j Designs Chain Bracelet + Bow Bracelet (new!) - Our Thanksgiving week sale has started!  Take 35% off your entire order with code TDAY35.
Double Chain Necklace - I've been wearing this piece non stop.  It just goes with everything!  For those of you worried with the two chains it might be heavy, it's actually quite lightweight and doesn't hurt my neck even if I wear it all day long.

Oh it's Monday again.  At least it's Thanksgiving week so that means yummy food and awesome sales!  This year will just be me and my husband for Thanksgiving but I'm not complaining.  I love spending time with my family and his family but to have a little Thanksgiving feast just the two of us means getting to spend time together, less food to cook and less clean up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment