Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Bonjour

Friday, December 28, 2012

What I'm Wearing
ASOS Bonjour Sweater (now on sale) - I'm not one to wear words on my clothes usually but couldn't resist this simple but cute sweater.
OASAP Sequin Collar Blouse - Thought it needed a bit of sparkle so added the blouse underneath but it created weird bunching all over.  I love this sequin collar that you can just add to any shirt to get the same effect with no bunching!  Actually any of these styles are so cute, I'm going to go to Nordstrom to check them out in person, I'll let you know what I get!
Madewell Jeans -  Check out their sale section, it's an additional 30% off!  I love their silk boyshirts and always stock up when they go on sale.  And this super cute cardigan with heart elbow patches that I've been wanting since I first saw it (glad I waited for it to go on sale!)
Vintage Chanel bag - have you checked out Belle & Clive?  It's a new sample sale site that has mostly just high end designer stuff.  They always have Proenza Schouler, Mulberry, Valentino, Prada, etc... sales and I'm always ready to pull the trigger on everything.  The prices aren't cheap but they are reasonable and a great way to get a designer bag for a discount.  Anyway, they have vintage Chanel bags this week and they have my bag.  Here's my invite if you need it, they give you $10 to spend once you sign up!
Black and Gold Love Bracelet
Black and Gold Chain Bracelet
Gold Love Bracelet
Prada Booties - I like these that are more of a "shootie" since they are lower and don't cut me off too high at the ankles which can make my legs look even shorter.  These booties from Michael Kors are similar.

Yikes, it's almost New Year's Eve and my plans are still not finalized!  I do this every year and we procrastinate on what we are going to do.  But you know us girls, if I don't finalize my plans, I can not finalize my outfit, so I need to make some decisions like now!  Such problems right?  LOL.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment