Powered by Blogger.

Sequins and Sparkle

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm a lover of all things sparkly but right now, I'm all about sequins!  It's my favorite thing to wear this time of the year.  I already got this sequin dress and I do like it but not absolutely in love with it, so am still looking out for a few other options.  There's plenty out there but here's my faves.
 

All a bit different, some more conservative than others but that's the fun part about sequins, you can wear them in so many ways.  #4 is my favorite, lace and sequins, my two favorite things!  #5 is totally out of the question for me but I do adore it and even though I went to prom many many years ago, if I were back in high school, I'd totally rock that to prom, it's gorgeous!  Another fun and inexpensive option is this striped dress from Forever 21.

If you don't want to go all out sequins, I love this sequin skirt, it comes in 3 colors and for $15 a total fun buy that's worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment