Powered by Blogger.

Styling Pants: Day & Night

Monday, December 17, 2012

I've been on a pants kick lately.  I used to prefer to be in jeans but I've found that I rarely reach for them these days and when I do, it's usually colored denim.

J Crew makes my favorite pants, the Cafe Capri and it comes in a ton of colors.  I love that they work well for any occasion.  I can wear them to a business meeting...


Cafe Capri - take 30% off all orders. use code WISHLIST
Gold Chain Link Necklace - take 25% off all orders. use code GIFT25 

Or to dinner with friends...

Gold and Black Bracelet - take 25% off all orders. use code GIFT25 

I also just came across these tuxedo jeggings from American Eagle and I'm loving the casual but fancy twist with the tuxedo stripe.  Dress them down for a daytime casual but chic look.
Tuxedo Jeggings - take 40% off with code 23815931
Black and Silver Chain Bracelet

or easily dress them up with a blazer for a fab nightime look.

No comments:

Post a Comment