Powered by Blogger.

Ballet Flats Love

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

As much as I love heels I can't deny how cute flats are.  A few faves I found while doing some window shopping...

Love the classic cap toe look but with a fun twist, glitter, stripes, bows and metallics.  Love it all!

 


I love pink shoes.  I think it gives an outfit just the right touch.  I adore the Valentino Rockstud heels and the flats are just as gorgeous.  I've been a fan of Tory Burch Revas for awhile and I love this little bit of a revamp with the logo stitching.  And how cute are the velvet-y Sam Edelman flats?  I kinda want these as house slippers!
 


The classic ballet flat with girly details always gets me.  I've yet to own a pair of the classic Ferragamo flats but I'm loving the quilted and perforated versions over the classic patent ones that I had previously been eyeing.  How cute are the scallop and bow details of the bottom two?  They would go with everything I own!

French Connection Bridgit | Nicole Fabel 

If you missed it, I'm giving away a HTC One X+ phone!  Enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment