Powered by Blogger.

Madewell 40% off - ends tonight!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Ooh had to share this sale with you!  Get 40% off insider favorites at Madewell and free shipping.  There's some super cute pieces I've been eyeing.  Check it out, it ends tonight!

Loving the printed sweaters and I think the lace collar tee is perfect to wear underneath a crew neck to show off the lace.  Oh and the bow tee that I posted in my last haul post is now just $30.


You probably already know how big of a fan I am of Madewell jeans.  They fit great and don't lose shape easily.  The legging jean is the best for tucking into boots as they don't sag or bunch up.

I haven't tried these pumps yet but from past experiences Madewell has great quality and comfy pumps.  Loving the colors of these and great to get these on sale!

It's that time of year when I hunt for good boot deals.  These look great and practical as they look like they have a bit of traction on the sole whereas I've been doing a bit of slip and sliding in my other boots lately.  I need something that has a bit more of a practical heel and that won't kill me if I happen to walk on a slippery/icy spot of the sidewalk.


There's lots more stuff, go shop now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment