Powered by Blogger.

{Valentine's Week} The Pants...

Friday, February 15, 2013

 photo IMG_9360copy_zps5c81b8b7.jpg  photo finalsdf_zps2a9ba8d5.jpg  photo redpantscopy_zps207779ff.jpg  photo dsfdf_zps92af2461.jpg  photo IMG_9386copy_zps8f8f5718.jpg

As I write this, I'm slowly coming down from a sugar-induced Valentine's day high (you don't even want to know how many macarons I've had today!), where lethargy and writers block are apparently the main side effects. Mr. AiF surprised me with some special treats, bubbly and a homecooked meal, and now I'm crashing... hard. So with that said, it's time to wrap this thing up, people!

Thanks for baring with me through all this (V-Day isn't for the faint of heart, after all), and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading these silly little posts as much as I have had creating them... Until next time, love bugs! xx

Outfit details: faux leather detail peplum top- Urban Outfitters; red jeans- Joe Fresh; studded leather jacket- Zara; booties- Aldo; quilted clutch- Michael Kors; necklace- Urban Outfitters; bracelet- vintage Whiting & Davis; Bulova watch c/o WatchCo

No comments:

Post a Comment