Powered by Blogger.

{Details} Prints & Pops...

Friday, March 15, 2013

 photo IMG_3389copy_zpsa0ddd0aa.jpg  photo IMG_3373copy_zps268e4029.jpg  photo newshoes_zpsd1e337fb.jpg

This week has been all kinds of busy, with highlights including a cough-my-lungs-out kind of cold and another generous helping of snow juuuust as it all seemed to have finally melted away... Fantastic. Thankfully the weekend is here, and I for one chose to make the most of it. Any free time I have will be devoted to resting up, de-phleming and general self-indulgent "me" time... Doesn't it sound glorious?

What are you guys up to this weekend? I wanna know! xx

Outfit details: blouse- H&M (borrowed from Kastles); red jeans- Joe Fresh; cap toe pumps- Zara; necklace- Forever 21; bracelets- House of Harlow, the Bay, Michael Kors & Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment