Powered by Blogger.

Max Studio

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I tend to just shop at the same places, when I go to the mall I go the same stores, when I shop online, I always go to the same stores but lately I've been getting bored of the same stuff so have been checking out new (to me) stores.  I shopped at Max Studio before but forgot about them until recently and have fallen in love with quite a few pieces.

I've been shopping for different patterns and prints lately and am loving their geometric prints for spring.  That coral/red dress with the nude heels is calling my name!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I just adore all these pretty and feminine dresses.  I love that they are casual enough to wear during the day but also nice enough to wear out with a blazer or cardigan for dinner.
 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

No comments:

Post a Comment