Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Full of Monet...

Friday, March 8, 2013

 photo IMG_2169_zps1eac3b13.jpg  photo IMG_2215_zps48d0d5ad.jpg  photo IMG_2206_zpsa5bbb284.jpg  photo IMG_2227_zps876153f2.jpg  photo IMG_2160_zps8ca8fdf3.jpg

One of the things I love most about this blouse is that it has a certain Monet, "Water Lilies" quality to it... The art history minor in me is beaming at this mass-retail nod to Impressionism's finest, yet all I can think of is that scene in Clueless where Cher tells Tai that Amber (or "Ambular," if you prefer) is "full of Monet" (aka good looking from afar, scary up close). Hopefully the term doesn't actually apply to this blouse, because I don't care for the term "fashion victim" nor "ensembly challenged"... Zing! Ok, ok, I'll stop with the Clueless references, I promise... As if.  xx

Outfit details: blouse- Forever 21; pleated coral skirt- Urban Outfitters; spiked pumps- Shoe Mint; clutch- H&M; polka dot tights- Forever 21; necklace- Ily Couture; ring- House of Harlow; bracelet- Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment