Powered by Blogger.

Shop the Trend: Printed Pants

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Now that winter is over, I’ve been slowly transitioning my closet back to the warmer months. I’m looking forward to wearing lots of bright lightweight clothing again, and especially love wearing printed bottoms. They’re a great way to add some color and impact to any outfit, and they’re so easy – just add a neutral top and you’re ready to go!

This season has lots of great options, and I’ve been doing quite a bit of window shopping…
stippled-photo-47262276
(1) Madewell - Ever since I saw Jean of Extra Petite wearing this skirt, I have totally fallen in love with map prints. They’re so cute, and a great conversation starter! 
(2) Gap- The Gap always has some great options for pants since they usually have petite and tall sizes. The scale of the flowers on the pants are small enough to make them really versatile, so if you’re new to this trend, this is a great piece to start with.
(3) Club Monaco- These remind me so much of spring! The blossoms are super cute and they’d look great with a button-up top for work.
(4) Loft - I love polka dots, and the polka dots on these pants are so unique! Yellow is a great color, and the jacquard dots give it a luxe feel. Plus, I have a feeling the cropped pants mean no hemming for petite ladies.

If you're not into the printed trend, I love these options as well to mix up your wardrobe a bit.
stippled-photo-47265272
(1) Zara - If you can get away with wearing colored pants at work, I’d definitely go for these. They’re really polished and you could easily wear them from day to night.
(2) Club Monaco - Love these tuxedo pants – they’re super sophisticated and can add instantly polish to your look. Plus, they’re in one of my favorite colors, mint! Also love the black and white option for a more classic look.
(3) Zara - Neon is huge this spring, and I’m loving Zara’s neon twill trousers. They come in a range of colors & they’re really affordable! These are great to have if you’re going out at night and just want to throw these on with a cute top.

No comments:

Post a Comment