Powered by Blogger.

Stripe Style with Target

Thursday, March 28, 2013


If you've read my blog for awhile you'll know that I'm a fan of patterns.  I'm always wearing patterns with dots and stripes being my top favorites.  Stripes are a pattern for all seasons and is probably the easiest pattern to mix with other patterns.  I love these versatile dresses and tops from Target.  The dresses all look great on their own but add a solid or polka dot blazer over any of them would be really cute.  The lace stripes is my favorite.  I've been on a colored lace kick lately and love that this dress incorporate both.

stippled-photo-47003710

And an outfit that I would wear on a beautiful spring day.  Love the muted tones and the mix of the patterns.  How cute are those sunglasses?  I might have to pick those up!
stippled-photo-47014991
1. Blazer 2. Dress  

It’s Time for Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target

No comments:

Post a Comment