Powered by Blogger.

Monday Randoms

Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm headed back home today after spending time in Chicago with my family for my nephew's first birthday.  It was so much fun to hang out with my family and especially to see my adorable nephew turn one and see him eat his first bite of cake! 

Just a few random bits from my instagram that I wanted to share with you.  I've been loving this crossbody bag from Target.  I just can't get enough!  My husband laughed in my face when I bought it and he (sarcastically) said that was so sure that I was going to use this bag over all my designer bags but I really have been using it a lot!  It's actually nice to have a bag that I don't have to worry about it getting wet, dirty, scuffed, etc...  And it looks small but it carries a lot.

I just saw that Target came out with a few new colors, I love them and am thinking about getting another!  At $23, it's totally worth the price!


In all honesty though, if I had the funds to buy another bag, it would probably be this Saint Laurent bag!  I'm so in love with it but... out of the budget for now.
At Barneys I spotted this gorgeous orange Celine Nano tote.  It's so cute!  I'm so loving the mini bags these days.

Another OOTD.  I had thought that I could put away my boots but the rain came back with a vengeance.  When I was in Chicago it actually snowed so I was very glad that I packed boots! 
 

Over at my jewelry line we launched a few new pieces including this yellow flower necklace which is my favorite!  I've been wearing it so much.  It also comes in turquoise and for a limited time, we are offering it at a special price so if you like it, get it now!
Hope you all have a great Monday and the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment