Powered by Blogger.

Polka Dot Picks!

Friday, April 19, 2013

If you’ve read my blog, then you know that I love polka dots. They’re a great pattern, because they make a big impact, while still being versatile enough to wear with almost everything. I’ve been seeing a lot of this trend as I shop, and wanted to share some of my picks!
Tops:
(1) Madewell – Linen Racerback Tank in Polka Dot This is a great tank top to wear with shorts or skirts during the warmer months. Polka dots can go retro quickly, but the racerback cut makes this fresh and modern. 
(2) Anthropologie – Piped Peplum Blouse  Peplums are still really trendy, and this is a great version. Plus, this top comes in a regular or petite sizes! 
(3) DVF – Fariba Hot Fix DressThis dress is definitely a splurge, but I can imagine wearing this all year round! The polka dots on this dress are actually pearlized studs, which makes it really special. Wear this with flats or heels during the summer, and tights and boots for the colder months.
(4) Anthropologie – Dotted Clara Blouse  Polka dots and peter pan collars – two things I am really into right now. This is a great blouse to dress up your jeans and t-shirt look.

Bottoms:
(1) Forever 21 – Polka Dot Ankle PantsSuper cute, these look retro and fresh at the same time.
(2) Forever 21 – Polka Dot Skinny JeansI love how the polka dots on these are a similar shade to the color of the jeans, so it’s really subtle and cute. Plus, these are really affordable, and come in a bunch of different colors.

And let's not forget the accessories!  I've been eying these Comme Des Garçons wallets forever.  I think they are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment