Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Tweed or Not

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What I'm Wearing
Zara Tweed Jacket - got mine ages ago.  Here's a cute tweed jacket on sale.  Or this nautical tweed jacket is adorable and comes in petite sizing.
ShopSosie Dress (c/o) - sold out of my color but comes in lavender and mint too.
Nordstrom Belt - Similar, love the little bow detail!  I think this mint bow belt would be so cute with this dress (and lots of other things) too!
Christian Louboutin Simple 100 pumps - I gotta work on my tan but at least nude pumps help out the leg situation with making them look a bit longer.
t+j Designs Flower Petal Necklace - a favorite amongst many!  I love the look of the statement necklace with a simple outfit.
Pearl Bracelet | White Bracelet

I decided to show two ways to wear this dress as it's so versatile I could think of 100 more ways to wear it!  But I love the cheery pink and decided to add the Flower Petal Necklace to make it more fun.  I love the relaxed look without the tweed jacket but the jacket and the belt make it very work appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment